Ever felt alone in the battle with your addiction? You are not alone!
Volume two of Recovery Conversations with Randy Davis is much more than a book. It is a resource for those battling addiction. When you aren't sure where to turn for understanding, we believe our hope and help on a page will meet your needs. Your situation may be totally confusing to you, but others have been there and found a better life. You are not alone in your experience. As Solomon says in Ecclesiastes1:9, "There is nothing new under the sun."
In this volume, you will find stories about:
- A Twenty-four-year battle with meth, and the loss endured.
- A girl from the other side of the creek.
- How prayer, patience, and perseverance led to fourteen hours of joy.
- A biker gang enforcer turned evangelist who went from being Charles Manson's neighbor in prison to being a friend to the homeless.
- Choosing drugs over your children.
- Struggling to fit in.
- Drugs as an expected way of life.
- A community that has joined together in the fight against addiction.
Our goal is to stop the stigma and break the bias associated with addiction. Accurate information, empathy, and loving like Jesus are the answers to making a difference. By serving and saving one person at a time, we can transform victims into victors. We believe that #AddictsDoRecover. These stories are our proof.
Randy Davis is a veteran, retired pastor, and founder of the recovery movement, A Better Life - Brianna’s Hope. He has spent his life serving his family, friends, and others through military service, ministry, coaching, and substitute teaching.
Recovery Conversations Volume 2
Save on 21
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.